Thursday, February 14, 2008

My Space




Okay, I had some friends signed up with My Space and suggested I should to. So, I think, why not? What a mistake! Fifty million emails - somebody tagged me, somebody added me, sombody wants me to join this or that.... It was never ending - so I unlisted myself. After all - I already was quite involved in My Space! I didn't need the online version.




So here are some pictures of My Space.


This is the closet. My daughter, Sarah organized it for me. All the bins hold either fabric or projects. Each are labeled with what is in them. The fabric stash is divided by size.

My layout/cutting table is to the left. The PVC extensions on the legs save my back from major pain.



this is my sewing machine table. Although not large, it works quite well. To the right of the table is a small book case. On top of this, my threads and notions are kept quite handy.


Now this has changed somewhat, but basically it is similar - just more. You can see a dresser on the left of the above picture. This is the dresser we bought with the crib when Sarah was born (24 years ago). The top folds down into a changing table or makes a small shelf when in its current position. It holds my fusible products and odd fabrics.

I will need to take more pictures of the current lay out, I thought I had, but can't find them. So enjoy the short tour. There is also my favorite Queen Anne chair in here - great when a quilting buddy comes over for quality bonding time.

1 Comments:

At 6:22 AM, Blogger Pattilou said...

Loved the extension for the cutting table. I must do that! The other day I worked at the community center on their tables and my back killed me, but just adding that much height would make a table I could put in my basement to sandwich quilts. It might just even free up some of the counter space I've been using. Then I'd have to cook....Oh no... Second thought....Just kidding. Thanks for the idea. Loved your purse too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home