Thursday, December 20, 2007

Fini!


Yes – it is done! Label attached and all. I am taking it down to the washer so it will be nice, soft, and cuddly when he opens it! My stitching pal from my local quilting guild gave me a tub of quilt wash – special detergent for quilts – guess I will break it open. When he opens it, I will post a picture on here!



Okay, that is it – just sharing a triumph. Now, I will go trim another quilt and put the binding and label on it. It needs to also be wrapped so it is ready for its recipient – can’t say here yet.



Also, I received a message from my son in law in Iraq. Rob received his Christmas package which included a quilt. The message is a bit garbled, but seemed like he liked it a lot. I can post a picture of that one here. Enjoy!




3 Comments:

At 11:59 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hey girl - I did it. I finally signed up. I published before it was saved I think, cause the end is missing. Oh, well. Have a great New Year.

 
At 10:58 PM, Blogger The Quiet One said...

Hey Sally girl!
Your quilts are beautiful!!!

 
At 3:28 PM, Blogger dollyb said...

I tried to sign up. maybe I did it right, we'll see. dollyb

 

Post a Comment

<< Home